SME Focus Episode Fifty Two: Anniversary Special
SMEFocus is the new programme showcasing our brilliant SMEs. For manufacturers, by manufacturers. The weekly show is hosted by Chris Greenough, Chief Commercial Officer of Shrewsbury-based SDE Technology, one of the leading manufacturers of pressings and assemblies in the UK.
Chris has championed the British manufacturing sector for more than two decades, particularly SMEs, and we are delighted that he is hosting this innovative programme brought you by FactoryNOW TV, MTD and Jefferson.
The week’s show features:
- Anita Davenport-Brooks, HR, Development, Regional Apprenticeship Ambassador Chair from Lander Automotive.
- Katy Davies, Managing Director at CamdenBoss Ltd.
- Charlotte Horobin, Membership Director of Midlands & East Region at Make UK.
- Nimisha Raja, Founder of Nim’s Fruit Crisps.
- Richard Bridgman OBE, Business Leader at Warren Services.
- Julian Turner, Chief Executive Officer at Westfield Sports cars Ltd.
- Willian Santos, Sales Manager at ABI Electronics.
- Andrea Wilson, Director at Hone-All Precision Ltd.
MTD and Jefferson, two of the most trusted media organisations in the sector, recently launched the FactoryNOW initiative to help British manufacturers during the pandemic, and beyond. The platform is designed to help manufacturers boost sales, engage with both potential customers and suppliers, collaborate, recruit, launch new products and shorten supply chains. Link to FactoryNOW: https://mtdmfg.com/factorynow