MRPeasy Customer Survey 2022
6 Minute Read
In the final quarter of 2022, we conducted a survey among all MRPeasy users. Today, the results are in and analyzed. Here is a short summary of what our clients say about their experience with MRPeasy.
What we asked
In order to conduct a survey that would not take more than a minute out of the busy days of our clients, we chose three important questions to ask:
- How much has the on-time delivery performance of your company improved with MRPeasy?
- How much has the overall performance of your company improved with MRPeasy?
- How likely are you to recommend MRPeasy to a friend or colleague?
For the first two questions, we asked the responders to give rough estimates between 0% and >100%.
The last question regarding the likelihood of recommending the software to others is also called the NPS or Net Promoter Score question. The NPS is a customer satisfaction metric that measures the loyalty and enthusiasm of your users on a scale from 0 to 10.
The responders are then divided into three groups:
- The detractors are users that responded with a score of 0-6. These clients are not likely to recommend the product to others and will probably not remain with you for long, especially those giving a score of 0-3.
- The passives are users that responded with a score of 7 or 8. These clients are not actively recommending the product to others but are quite satisfied with it.
- The promoters are users that responded with a score of 9 or 10. These clients are regarded as extremely likely to recommend the software to others. They often act as brand ambassadors that enhance the product’s reputation.
The consequently calculated net promoter score, however, ranges from -100 to +100. If the product has more detractors than promoters, the score could be negative. If the product has more promoters, the score will be positive. An NPS higher than 0 is considered to be good.
After analyzing the results of the survey, we can conclude that MRPeasy significantly improves the processes of our users. Namely, our customers reported:
- A 42% average increase in on-time deliveries.
- A 54% average improvement in the overall performance of the company.
Therefore, in the manufacturing industry, where even a 5% improvement could make a drastic change, MRPeasy proves to be a terrific companion.
The Net Promoter Score calculated by using the responses to the final question was 41. Considering that on average, SaaS solutions have an NPS of around 30 and ERP systems often fall even lower, this is a significant achievement.
Let’s take a more detailed look at the answers:
- 56% of the responders said they would be very likely or extremely likely (9 or 10 points out of 10) to recommend MRPeasy to a friend or colleague.
- 28% were considered neutral (7-8 points out of 10) in recommending the software.
- Only 16% of the responders were considered detractors, but even among those users, the lowest score given was a 4 out of 10.
What our customers said in 2022
- “MRPeasy has increased our efficiency fantastically. It is a distinct part of each weekly meeting, and we could not imagine working without the program.” – Paola Dyboski, Dr Zigs.
- “With MRPeasy, I can easily see what I have planned, I can quickly check if that is still appropriate according to my stock levels, and I can simply drag something to a different date or time. So, it’s helping me with my organization but it’s also helping me identify where we’ve got wastes and inefficiencies that I can work on with the team.” – Suzanne Boak, Splosh.
- “The last few years, MRPeasy has been central to the way we work. We can look at BOMs remotely, it provides POs for missing parts, and sends orders via email, plus we can process Goods Inwards. We can do all of the admin without needing to go to the office. We would not have been able to operate without MRPeasy.” – Ralph Jones, Britannia 2000 Holdings.
- “MRPeasy effectively runs our business for us. It’s the framework for how we manage things. With customers in 50 countries, it helps keeps us stay on track of everything.“ – Stephen Plumridge, Cantium Scientific.
- “MRPeasy helps us highlight waste on a week-by-week basis and address any red flags that come up before they become issues.” – Chris Fuoss, Whole and Free Foods.
- “MRPeasy has automated a lot of activity for our workforce and had become a very effective tool for the business – especially in the tracking of inventory usage and costs.” – Michael Myer, Pocono Pharmaceuticals.
- “Thanks to MRPeasy, our processes and staff operate much more autonomously. We have eliminated human error and idle time, taken more control over our processes, and cut our production cycles.” – Eduardo Martínez, Wetaca.
- “MRPeasy provides us with workstation management, a variety of integrations, material traceability, and control over manufacturing and purchase orders.” – Alfredo List, Planeta Listo.