Manufacturing Engineering Cost Reduction
Updated on Tuesday 8 June 2021, 10:51 AM
1 Minute Read
- Global recession drives reduction in manufacturing engineering budgets
- Reduction of “time to market”
- Globalization & international competition
- Environmental regulations and protectionism
- Cutting costs:
- Reduces quality
- Reduces efficiency
- Increases complexity
- Increasing supply chain costs.
- Functions developed in isolation.
- Process and layout delivered by equipment suppliers.
- Quality synthesis & right first time
- Simultaneous engineering & Design For Manufacturing
- Independent layout and workflow optimization
- Performance audit, issue management & Supply chain optimization
- Up to 20% reduction in manufacturing costs
- Quality improvement – reduced rework
- CAPEX improvements for greenfield and brownfield sites
To obtain a copy of our press kit, please message us using the adjacent contact form.