Aerospace – Polished Concrete
1 Minute Read
TPS360 brings flooring technology to the UK Aerospace Industry. A whole-life comparison of polished concrete v the traditionally used epoxy resin flooring was carried out; resulting in a saving of just under £1m over a 25- year period. Unlike older epoxy coverings, the polished concrete by far exceeded expectations and provided a solution to flooring issues, which included adhesion and delamination of coatings.
• On average 40% lower life cycle costs than with traditional flooring solutions.
• Works just as well for new floors as when renovating existing floors.
• The grinding process is entirely dry, without sludge or water.
• Extreme evenness means low vibrations.
• Minimal environmental impact.
• Easy to maintain.